Mostly a collection of social reblogs, OC art, and cuttlefish. Background from Cryptovolans
xanakins When did I unfollow you? I’m just glad I remembered your username or else I’d’ve lost touch completely. What are you up to these days?
before completely dismissing the advantages of technology, pls step outside of your able-bodied perspective & consider what it means for those of us who are disabled + spend countless days of our years confined to our beds, unable to “get up & enjoy life outside of a computer/smartphone screen.” the internet has truly been a blessing for this chronically sick girl.
• “At least you’re not dying!”
• “You’re only disabled if you let yourself be.”
• “You need to tell yourself you’re going to get better, else you won’t.”
• “But you can’t be in pain ALL the time, don’t exaggerate.”
• “You don’t LOOK ill.”
• “There’s so many people worse off than you.”
• “I’m sure you don’t REALLY need help.”
• “Sometimes it’s easier to just give up.”
• “Stop being so negative.”
YOU DIDN’T WARN ME IT WAS SET IN THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE